Saturday, February 27, 2016

The Grayl Water filter

I thought I'd add a but more content to the blog with some honest gear reviews.  I am completely unbiased on everything that I will be doing a review as no one is paying me or giving me free stuff for doing this....just thought I would share my thoughts on all sorts of gear.

First up are my Grayl Water filter water bottles (yes bottles as in more than one).

I've been using these for a little better than a year now.  They are a french press style water filter.  You fill the container with water and just take the top and press it in to filter the water.  You have filtered water in less than 30 seconds.  I love this because you can then take that water and quickly use it however you wish; drink it, use it to cook with, pour in your dog's bowl, whatever you want.  You have three options for filters tap, trail, and tavel.  The amount of filtration and safety  goes up with each respectively.

They are a bit pricey around $70 but you can take these everywhere with you.  I no longer go fishing without it and I no longer have to worry about hydration.

3 comments:

  1. I think mimicking popular posts on other blogs is one of the best ways to get a good idea which will be popular.Such a lovely blog you have shared here with us. Really nice.
    ______________________
    Water treatment South Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. The professionals will be the ones who can do this installation work, ensuring that the homeowner gets exactly what is needed for their house. 3M water filter

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete