Tuesday, February 21, 2012

TIME AT THE VISE

Just like many other guides out there my off season is often spent behind the vise stocking up on the necessary flies for next season. And just like many guide I have ADD when it comes to tying, I can't keep tying the same fly over and over again for the most part. Every now and then I can sit down and whip out a dozen or two of one fly and then move on to the next pattern. Well lately I have been working on some bigger flies and thinking of toothy critters. Here are just a few of the creations that have come off the vise the last few days.





1 comment:

  1. Great looking Esox flies there! I'm tying scuds right now, which make me want to stick a fork in my eye. I also have A.D.D. when it comes to production tying, but scuds are so damn good and I need more of them. Tying steelhead and musky flies is way more fun. And, unlike little trout flies, the more alcohol you consume the better the flies can look! Keep it up...

    Nate Sipple
    Tight Lines Fly Fishing Co.

    ReplyDelete