Thursday, December 15, 2011

SWINGING FLIES YET AGAIN

Met up with an old acquaintance today on the river to do some swinging for browns and steel. John and I met a few years back through a common friend and haven't fished together since. The other day he got a hold of me asking for conditions and since he was planning on going out on a day I had off work I told him I'd meet him there. So this morning we met up on the Milwaukee and promptly went to different runs. After fishing for a bit I walked back upstream and took a seat on the bank just in time to see John hook up with this nice hen.


















































Later john and I were fishing a run, he was downstream from me and turn to yell something back to me and of course he hooked up again.































Then later on further down the run where I had seen a nice fish porpoise I was checking a text from my boss and next thing I know I have a tug and I'm hooked up with my phone in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment