Friday, November 25, 2011

The road trip home.

One of my favorite memories from this year was the road trip home from out west. My lovely girlfriend finally came out west for the first time and then rode along with me all the way back to Wisco. She had never been to Montana before and was awestruck by the scenery. Our trip started off with me picking her up in Helena at the airport for which I was nearly late but luckily her flight had been delayed so I made it perfectly on time. We pretty much just relaxed and finished packing and I showed here around the area a bit and introduced her to the important people that were around still. On the 28th of Oct. the road trip officially began with us heading east and then south towards Yellowstone. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


















The view leaving from the east entrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment