Thursday, March 3, 2011

T minus 6 weeks!

I find it unreal how fast this winter has gone by and that it is already time for me to head west. Talked to my outfitter and I'll be headed west around the 12th of April just in time to hit the Simms spring opener on my way out there. I have also realized I will be in Montana for more time then I will be in Wisconsin. Never thought that would happen. Although this season, which is only the second season, may be my last one. I need to get my life going an either find a way to make this work year round or move on and move towards getting my career going in fisheries. It just sucks giving myself an ultimatum but it is necessary to get things rolling. But this season will be great. It will be about a month longer then the last one and I will hopefully be sharing it with my girl and get to show her why I love doing this so much. And with any Luck have some of it rub off onto her.

2 comments:

  1. Goodonya, hope your season goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bud. Yeah I'm still trying to figure out how to make it back in time for your big day.

    ReplyDelete